• TSF-101 tractor is designed to make your welding operation optimal and to increase the productivity and quality.
• Solid tractor carriage ensures a constant and accurate travelling/welding speed also in inclined positions.
• The tractor carriage is equipped with a handle to disengage the clutch for quick movements to new positions.
• The most common welding method is Sub-merged Arc Welding (SAW) with single wire up to 5 mm.
• The nozzle can be adjusted into numerous positions depending on application.
• TSF-101 can be used with several power source made by ESVA, both classic or invertor types, recommended 1000 A.
• The tractor has easy to use process controller which can be set by the user in seconds. Turn knobs allow easy adjustment of wire feed speed, voltage and travel speed during the process.
• Pilot lamp with a laser diode projects a spot in the joint.
• Butt welding of flat plates
• Fillet welding of stieners and profiles
• Beam welding
• Civil constriction and bridges
• Metal sections
• The guide wheel boogies for inside tube welding
• Conversion kit for PA (1F) position
• Universal rail (1 m, 1.5 m, 2 m)