ADG-630 tractor is designed to make your welding operation optimal and to increase the productivity and quality.
• ADG-630 performs automatic arc welding with one wire in shielding gas (GMAW). Can be retrofi tted for welding with one wire under a flux layer (SAW).
• Solid tractor carriage ensures a constant and accurate traveling/welding speed also in inclined positions.
• The tractor carriage is equipped with a handle to disengage the clutch for quick movements to new positions.
• The nozzle can be adjusted into numerous positions depending on application.
• ADG-630 can be used with di erent power sources made by ESVA, both classic or invertor types.
• The tractor has easy to use process controller which can be set by the user in seconds. Turn knobs allow easy adjustment of wire feed speed, voltage and travel speed during the process.
• ADG-630 may be equipped on a demand with laser diode pilot lamp which projects a spot in the joint.
• Butt welding in the lower seam position with and without cutting the edges
• Lap welding in the lower seam position
• Welding of T-joints in the position «in the boat»
• Civil construction and bridges
• Metal sections
• “In the boat” welding kit
• Feed roller with notch for fl ux-cored wire
• Coolant fl ow sensor
• SAW welding head